Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The frame was built in his shovelhead jig so it has a good stance to it. The shifter is a setup he is producing as a bolt on for sportsters. Jeff Cochran has always built super clean shovels and pans and this is just his next step for affordable bikes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monte03 the forks are One of Jeff's golden little secrets. I know at a minimum what he does to them so I'm not gonna try and explain it cuz I really don't know enough to tell someone how to drop a set like that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I built the forks I would say what I did to them. But I didn't. Jeff did. Like I said before. I know only a little of what he does to them so I couldn't say exactly the whole process. And if you want to know his secrets contact him. He only asked me to put the pix up so JJrs can see his sportster.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are these frames available? When I met Jeff at a show in Cinci a few months ago they were not for sale. In fact, he turned me on to the Ledsled guys around the corner. Something for which I will be forever grateful, but I'm still on the hunt for a frame more closely resembling this one.
Don't know if the shop does service work, I'm sure they're real busy building bikes (I seem to see a new one every week) but since I'm only a few miles down the road, I'd love to bring my forks in for shortening.
Fats

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.