Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres the pics of one sick shovel.It belongs to Frankie from Omaha and he is part of the Speed Kings hot club........

I had the good fortune of meetin Frankie and Dave and some of the other kings and hangin with them this summer at various events.They all have some kool rides,scoots and great attitudes.Enjoy the pics.
Shoe

·
Registered
349 Posts
Way Fuckin Awesome!!! My kind of scoots!!

G D man share some info on that bike its fuckin right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beer Rulezzzzzzzz

·
Registered
931 Posts
Here's some info about my bike: mid seventies Paughco rigid. Motor was out of a 77 Harley but now is 103 c.u. Delkron cases, S&S rods S&S cam. Trock cylinders, BRC pistons. Ported and polished heads solid lifters. BDL 3" belt drive. I've had the bike about 2 years. It was about half built when I bought it, but it was headed in a much different direction with apes, full rear fender more chrome shiny paint etc. The guy that wanted to sell it has a little shop called Tombstone Choppers in a town a couple hours away from me. He agreed to finish the bike (that was the deal) but he would do it my way. I rode the bike a year with tins powder coated satin black then last winter my club brother Matt helped me yank it apart and redid the tins w/ satin black paint and the scallops.Had the rims powder coated at that time too and just shored up other loose ends. The bike runs like a striped ass ape and is a fuckin' blast to ride. Thanks a lot for the comments- if any of youse guys are in this neck woods, be sure to look me up. Frankie

·
Registered
931 Posts
yard man said:
can you make right turns with those pipes ?
Hell yea- They drag once in awhile but I'm just used to it. If ya look close one is a little worn flat on the bottom where it 's grindin'. It will stop when it gets to the right place. I do the same thing with the bottoms of my jeans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts