Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Saw those at the dealership a few weeks back.
Buell has some cool shit coming out.
I didn't see one that badass, but there were a few of the motard/alpine looking things.

Voneville said:
That thing is pure hooligan. cool. Looks sick with the spoked wheels and slicks.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
The headlight/front fairing section looks like some of the MV Augusta Brutale bikes. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
They were dmeoing em here for the Rally. A pal took one out and said it was a fun ride. Very torquey

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
good stuff.
yeah, that rear is from a duc, the nose is from something else and those wheels are sick.

sat on a useless a few months back. the hd sales guy asks if i'm looking to buy. i told him i had something that was more than 100lbs lighter and about half the cost. he asked what it was. i said a ktm duke. he didn't ask any other questions.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Ed said:
i said a ktm duke. he didn't ask any other questions.
Unless its a Super Duke its not as cool as the Ulysses. The SuperDuke is the shiznit but not half the price!

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Trent said:
Unless its a Super Duke its not as cool as the Ulysses. The SuperDuke is the shiznit but not half the price!
i've never had the useless off road but i've got a good feeling my little ktm with half the displacement would trash it in the street corners. the superduke, good luck getting one of those. i think there are like 10 of them in the US.

check out this dummy. gotta watch the entire clip.
www.raptorsandrockets.com/downloads/Video/Idiot's%20guide%20to%20KTM%20Superduke.wmv

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Not too sure about trashing it, but a light bike is always going to be quicker in the streets.

I cant get that video to play.. whats up?

Got it to play in IE (just wouldnt go in Mozilla).

Priceless!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
This thread gives me an excuse to show off my '97 S3. It's the best non-vintage bike I've ever owned. It breaks enough to keep me entertained, and handles better than anything else I've ridden. It's got the Sportster crudeness and all the charm that goes along with that. It's the green bike positioned at 12:00 in this photo from the Knucklebuster show.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts