Jockey Journal Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,837 Posts
caffeine said:
and richie, come taste...JUST the cheese bread at Mastoris, ill put up just cheese bread at mastoris over anything at your place.
You're on Rob!
I'm hoping to be down that way to visit my cousin (and get tatoo'd) towards the end of the summer.

· Registered
719 Posts
CNC-AR said:
Jersey Rules. Only place you can get real pizza, bagels, diners, and taylor ham. I think NJ is the only place that calls it taylor ham. Yeah it's congested but we've got everything we need.
OK, OK, you're making me hungry, and homesick. I grew-up in Wildwood, Boardwalk, Taylor Pork Roll, Mac's Pizza and a Birch Beer. I'll be there in Sept. And, Oh Yeah, the FRESH SEAFOOD!!!!!

· Registered
1,956 Posts
fuck yeah, ive been feeling some serious jersey pride after riding all the way down to georgia & back 2100+ miles. im right outside philly & i realize now that there is no other state in the east where you can get to philly, DC or NYC, the mountains, the country, or the beach all within a couple of hours.

as for being crowded, yeah its crowded where all the houses & stores are but i like to take a ride down to the pine barrens & cruise around salem county (farmlands) & it sure as hell doesnt feel too crowded anymore. we aint called the 'garden state' for nothing. ive been to several nice cedar lakes & gone swimming for hours without another soul in site.

yeah, the insurance rates suck, the drivers suck, winter sometimes sucks (like 2 or 3 weeks out of the year) but i have yet to be anywhere else id rather live.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.