Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know, Ima retard, I learned here I'm not supposed to do whitewalls unless my rims were painted red. :)

seriously, I'm not digging the plate that covers the ignition module under the seat, I'm not digging that it (seat) sits a smidgen higher on the frame than I wanted. I might have to scrap the 130. install kit and make my own brackets, as it were, the supposedly bolt on kit didnt fit the seat and I had to machine 4 slots into the bracketry. I called them and they wanted to see digitals. I feel like telling them nope, for 130. thye should be able to do their own research and development.
the seat itself is awesome, the bolt on kit from V-twin Mfg. suxors donkey bawls

·
Registered
427 Posts
what did you do take your hair dryer off of it?? :)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chopper Chaz said:
what did you do take your hair dryer off of it?? :)
yes I rebuilt the motor with forged innards and big bore, ported and polished heads and blah, blah, blah, and for the break in, I left the turboneum action on the shelf. Its ready to re-install, but crap, I been riding and working and havent really felt the need to jack with it. It hauls major bawls as is. Might re-install this winter when its down for some rear swingarm ideas I wanna incorporate:D

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
TurboRoadster said:
I'm totin' a chock:D or a motorcycle ramp for circus midgets
Ha! I knew it!

Hey, will yer handle get truncated to 'Roadster' now that the turbo is shelved?

Kidding. Long week..................

·
Registered
427 Posts
Flatironmike said:
Ha! I knew it!

Hey, will yer handle get truncated to 'Roadster' now that the turbo is shelved?

Kidding. Long week..................
hee...hehh...fucking roaster with out that hair dryer...LOL...

·
Registered
896 Posts
TurboRoadster said:
I know, Ima retard, I learned here I'm not supposed to do whitewalls unless my rims were painted red. :)
Yea, white walls without red rims is like rock with no roll. Or like Betty Page bangs on a skinny chick. Just not rockabilly at all. Loser!

Haha. J/K.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
G Griffin said:
I don't get sprung seats with shocks...just my .02.
Mount the seat all the way down!
:cool:

G.
I would like the benefit of it being lower too (w/o springs), today I yanked the seat off to chunk the wheel chock under it and I had it like that and was doing the "step back and eyeball it" deal over and over. Then I ran out of time to fab new mounts, slapped it back together with the springs and rode it to the Tattoo, Bikini, and Burnout contest . Man o man what a cool party, and I got a new tat, saw a bitchin flat black knuck with all the cool stuff, and basically milled around while a rocka billy band jammed and I drank a bunch of brews and gawked at all the bikes with different ideas incorporated.
btw, a honda won the burnout comp. One guy said "that bike was like a sacrificial lamb, he spun it till it caught on fire and he had to bail to keep his ass hairs from blazin' !" :D fun time had by all in other words.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Saw your bike at the burnout, seat looks cool without the plate. Look like 300 tires are not design for burnout or turning.

·
Registered
145 Posts
ChopperMark said:
That windshield has to go. If you are gonna have a windshield on a motorcycle you might as well go get a Mazda Miata :D
I beg your pardon! Some of us like to ride more than 15 min without stopping to rest.:D :D

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
ChopperMark said:
That windshield has to go. If you are gonna have a windshield on a motorcycle you might as well go get a Mazda Miata :D
dizzam ! busted me pussin' out...yeah, all my real Harley buds say close to the same thing. In the end, by the time we show up somewhere after cruising by the bay, I'm the only one that doesnt have bugs and crap stuck on me. It does look like crap on the bike, but it serves a hayoooge purpose. Its a HD quick detach, so sometimes I yank it off, but mainly it stays on. I'm retarded like that, whitewalls w/o red rims and a freakin' windsheild!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts