Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a nice splash page at the index, but other than these forums (nice ones I must say) what is the Jockey Journal going to be?

This looks like it is going to be a very artistic layout and design intensive site from what I see on the intro page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
One thing....
If the site is just going to be for the forum, which is fine by the way, there should at least be a link on the home page to the forum.
Just a thought.......
The home page is kind of a dead page with just the graphic on there.
I do like the design too.
 

·
TI_Tuesday
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
Ripper® said:
One thing....
If the site is just going to be for the forum, which is fine by the way, there should at least be a link on the home page to the forum.
Just a thought.......
The home page is kind of a dead page with just the graphic on there.
I do like the design too.
probably because its in beta:
http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2

hope it stays that way too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
is than an old norton atlas or dominator that germ is on.. that thing is tits.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,306 Posts
FXRocket said:
I see a nice splash page at the index, but other than these forums (nice ones I must say) what is the Jockey Journal going to be?

This looks like it is going to be a very artistic layout and design intensive site from what I see on the intro page.
Yes.

Since the site is in Beta, which usually means, the 1st shot at making something into something. We've put it up the way it is and have been watching to see where it will go, what its going to offer and how its all going to pan out. Ryan has the new site pretty much ready to go.

If there are specifics that you would like to see, let us know...ie; Pics gallery, Tech section, Jock-O-dex™, and maybe even a complaint area to let everyone know of bad places to deal with.

-Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,753 Posts
SLUTS we need SLUTS

Scorcher said:
Yes.

Since the site is in Beta, which usually means, the 1st shot at making something into something. We've put it up the way it is and have been watching to see where it will go, what its going to offer and how its all going to pan out. Ryan has the new site pretty much ready to go.

If there are specifics that you would like to see, let us know...ie; Pics gallery, Tech section, Jock-O-dex™, and maybe even a complaint area to let everyone know of bad places to deal with.

-Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Draglinkscc said:
SLUTS we need SLUTS
I believe the correct term is Sexual Privateer.

We look what to be, when what is, was the be of an is before was. And the happy little ball bounced on the bakers head.

New Classic Bike has a good write up on a restored Black Lightning.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top