Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of things.

First question:
I am getting ready to order some pipes and was looking for some input. High pipes (TR6, T100C, Scrambler type) or drags?

Second question:
Where should I mount my ignitor box and tympanium unit?

Here is a shot of the bike as it stands now:

Here is a close up of the rear section:

The battery is sitting on top of a few cross supports I put on. I know it is ugly, but it is all my work. Unfortunately the battery is a little wide to lay down between the rails (the chain would hit it)

So any advice would be great.

Thanks

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trumpnut said:
There is plenty of air flow under the tank . The tunnel rams it through . Besides it only a 500 trump , how far do you plan on riding with out stopping ? Not long enough to over heat them I'd bet . Also coils get hot and there is enough air flow to cool them .
You mean I won't be able to do an Iron Butt on this?

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
max wedge said:
You know what I would do? I would clean up your shop!! Yeah I know it sounds like an asshole kinda coment but having a good work space will reflect on your project/s.
I agree, I do need to clean the place up. The only problem, is the garage is shared between both parts of the duplex. The boxes, tires and big crap is my neighbors.

I do have to take responsiblity for the other crap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.