Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
You know what I would do? I would clean up your shop!! Yeah I know it sounds like an asshole kinda coment but having a good work space will reflect on your project/s. Being able to work around you bike makes things so much better. I just happened to notice the tires and boxes stacked up. My work space is terrible, no work is getting done in there. My Hotrod is at Bobbleeds shop because I really don't have the work space for it but even Bob has way to much stuff, he's got all kinds of future project stuff in his office(Really cool shit). I've been meaning to go out and spend a weekend cleaning and organizing just to help out (I owe him that). You'll be more productive that way. Also Spend lots of time mocking things up, make up a cardboard battery for instance and put it in differant places until it looks right. We spent a lot of time looking at my sedan where the rear axle sits just to get it right, now I see some cars with the axle to far back or foward. Don't rush your project!!

· Registered
141 Posts
Englishman said:
Yeah, man, what's wrong with you? Get those tires into the living room, those boxes you can stack in front of the fridge. You will be WAY more creative without those items destroying your Feng Shui.

My shed is really cluttered up, I'd better send my project out to a shop.
Like I said my garage is full of crap/ can't work in it right now so I have to work some where else until I get my place cleaned up. I wouldn't let some else work on my projects. Don't take this the wrong way, tripping over stuff isn't good. I'm giving advise not insults!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.