Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only get to one event a year (sometimes not even that) due to work but this year I was able to get to Sturgis for a few days, we go to this one because it is close and my wife is from Whitewood and we get to see friends and family there. Thought I'd share of few pics, partly just to say that I met many "celebrities" there and every one of them was very gracious and eager to visit. I am not a "star struck" kinda guy but it was cool to have some pics of people in the industry whose work I recognize and admire. I included a couple here just as an example but I have pics of many recognisable personalities. I really was impressed with all these peoples gracious attitude. Also included a pic of me and my wife, just for fun!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
am also posting these because I just learned how to do that and am experimenting alittle bit with how to do it...

that worked, dont know why I couldnt get multiple pics in the first post??

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
GROUPIE!!!!!!

The only rally pics I wanna see are the naked chic I missed at my BBQ! DOH!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha Ha!! yeah I know what you mean, I dont want to appear like that!! I hate when people nag others because they have some level of "celebrity" - point I was trying to make was that all these guys were real and friendly - not always the case when they become "stars".

Naked chick at you BBQ hmm, I am really gonna have to make it next year. We should be in the hills for thanksgiving, I got some presents for ya!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts