Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
HOLY SHIT! THEY FINALLY GOT LIFTS IN EARLY MODEL! thats awesome. a year ago they didnt have any in there.

that blue pan on the lift kicked my ankles ass one day..haha

·
Registered
552 Posts
dankchoppa said:
thats not all thats new
i don't remember early model lookin like that at all
i sure the fug don't miss that school
i miss that class sometimes..i had chuck,he was a cool guy..i also miss the roach coach

·
Registered
150 Posts
don't miss the roach coach to much but really miss the hot dog dicks money girl
she had a tight ass and bigguns
rev616 said:
i miss that class sometimes..i had chuck,he was a cool guy..i also miss the roach coach

·
Registered
726 Posts
Did you make it down to PT's or whatever it's called now? Never went to MMI but drank many beers and tipped many ones down the road from there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Polock Joe said:
Did you make it down to PT's or whatever it's called now? Never went to MMI but drank many beers and tipped many ones down the road from there.
PT's is back under the old managment from what I understand. Now none of the girls that are worth a damn want anything to do with them. Also I hear the VIP room is lame now. (the P is for prostitute)

I had no idea MMI had shit like that goin on!!!!!!
forget the strip club! I am gonna go shove a bunch of 1's in those pan heads

·
Registered
137 Posts
The pic with the Pan's lined up makes me wanna cry, laugh, fight and kill myselfe all at the same time. Together they emphasize the fact that I AM born too late. I will go hunt down myselfe now...

·
Registered
552 Posts
labelkills said:
PT's is back under the old managment from what I understand. Now none of the girls that are worth a damn want anything to do with them. Also I hear the VIP room is lame now. (the P is for prostitute)

I had no idea MMI had shit like that goin on!!!!!!
forget the strip club! I am gonna go shove a bunch of 1's in those pan heads
i used to work night shift at the circle k next to PT's..lots of good times there,and free passes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.