Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, OK, You all been bustin' my chops for some pix...here they are !


My Baby and Me...


Your other Left...


New paint detail ( by Van Gogh @ Bauers Studio...a genius !)


Bye-Bye ! ! ! !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
greasystain said:
i thought to myself how the HELL is he kicking it over like that.. then i realized it was an evo... haha nice lookin bike.
It's a 96 inch S&S with 10.2 comp. And i aint kickin over shit, I'm totally posin! I've tried to kick it. so have my friends , it aint happenin. :D Thanks to all you guys for the props, Im havin a blast!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
Snake eyed boy said:
It's a 96 inch S&S with 10.2 comp. And i aint kickin over shit, I'm totally posin! I've tried to kick it. so have my friends , it aint happenin. :D Thanks to all you guys for the props, Im havin a blast!
you know thts not how you kick it over right? even when kicking over sportys you gotta stand on the side of the bike with the kickstand. then while standing on yer left foot, and with yer right foot on the pedal, holding the handlebars and seat? jump up off yer left footand kick down with yer entire body. i wiegh 130 pounds and its a task for me, but ive done it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,300 Posts
yeah with that motor you will break a leg before you kick it over, LOL....... too built...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RAYZOR said:
"snake eyed boy"..... is that danzig lyrics......SWEET
You know it! Lucifuge Baby!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Great bike! Thank for the update!

I'm with greasy on the kickin' approach, if'n you kicker like in the pic you will fly over the bars! Sneek up on her from the side and keep your left foot on the ground! Not kicking a bike is like not driving "stick" you just should....

And technically it's Danzig II, Lucifuge....I'm old enough to remember the day it came out! Damn I'm old......superior to Danzig I , imop.
J.C. rules on that disc! But I digress.

Frank in Austin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FrankBen777 said:
Great bike! Thank for the update!

I'm with greasy on the kickin' approach, if'n you kicker like in the pic you will fly over the bars! Sneek up on her from the side and keep your left foot on the ground! Not kicking a bike is like not driving "stick" you just should....

And technically it's Danzig II, Lucifuge....I'm old enough to remember the day it came out! Damn I'm old......superior to Danzig I , imop.
J.C. rules on that disc! But I digress.

Frank in Austin.
yeah I bought it when it came out. I'm an old fuck, be 41 in aug. Thanks for the kickin advice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
greasystain said:
you know thts not how you kick it over right? even when kicking over sportys you gotta stand on the side of the bike with the kickstand. then while standing on yer left foot, and with yer right foot on the pedal, holding the handlebars and seat? jump up off yer left footand kick down with yer entire body. i wiegh 130 pounds and its a task for me, but ive done it.
I'll try it and let ya know, This should be funny. This my first bike. I've never kicked one over.....Let the razing begin, I can take it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Snake eyed boy said:
It's a 96 inch S&S with 10.2 comp. And i aint kickin over shit, I'm totally posin! I've tried to kick it. so have my friends , it aint happenin. :D Thanks to all you guys for the props, Im havin a blast!
My shovel is an 88" 4 3/4" stroke S&S motor and I kick it over just like that. No electric start, no problem.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top