Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tom said:
yo Trent did you score that atomic air clener? I'm behind as fuck on my el diablo runner...i got a wild hair to move the shock mounts back on the swingarm today uggg.
Yeah, I got that cleaner.. but havent got around to making a backing plate and all that jazz. I pretty much knuckled down and built the shit out of this thing in super quick time.

I tried to mig everything on this bike, but did break down and tig my struts, bottom oil tank mount, headlight mount, and some stuff on the fender... I had forgot how quick and easy mig is haha!

Waiting on my rear mcyl and my seat to get back from my leather guy... other than that, it seems like it runs like a champ. I hope to put a shitload of miles on it before I have to ride it 2000 miles on the El Diablo.

Get to work on that shovel Tom!

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joey said:
Damn nice work! You didn't waste anytime building it (what's that like?)

I love those air filters. Where'd you get it?
Thats just one I had laying around, cant remember where I got it. I think you can get em though, or it would be REALLY easy to make one.

I think this bike was basically a month to build.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.