Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Slim, maybe next year come up with us huh? One of the BEST locations AMCA events has! Next year we'll be under the trees and hopefully a GOLFCART rental ( Matt )....... See you in Webster in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hey Slim, maybe next year come up with us huh? One of the BEST locations AMCA events has! Next year we'll be under the trees and hopefully a GOLFCART rental ( Matt )....... See you in Webster in a couple weeks.
wanted to go, couldn't get off work, setting 96 ton beams since wednesday & i'm not giving up my crane for some other douche canoe to sit in there for 12 hours a day chain smokin marlboro reds... I won't be able to breath for two weeks. Greg went, came home with a truck & trailer full of British pre unit stuff!!! Tons of neat shit i hear!!!

G

·
I was under the trees and it was AWESOME, got some great stuff for my Low Rider. Got an almost new seat and other stuff. Great place for a meet.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Tattoo, I was the guy interested in your bro's carbs ( SU, DC-Linkert & Tillotsons ). If you get a chance can you have him give me a call? Still interested and wanted to buy them but spaced them out ( really ran out of money...) Shop #813-245-3409 Thanks a lot, Rick

G

·
Hey Tattoo, I was the guy interested in your bro's carbs ( SU, DC-Linkert & Tillotsons ). If you get a chance can you have him give me a call? Still interested and wanted to buy them but spaced them out ( really ran out of money...) Shop #813-245-3409 Thanks a lot, Rick
I will let him know. That was a really great time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.