Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok - i keep seeing england next to posts...

how many of us are there on here?

well - me im london / beds area

them lot in america seem to get all the cool ride outs and that so if there are a few of us who knows....

·
Registered
344 Posts
Me, myself and I,

Sumo knows who i am but how about the rest of ya?

Bj's - South Coast - UK. (New Forest-ish / Bournemouth-ish / Southamptonish...)

·
Registered
23 Posts
sumo said:
well - me im london / beds area
Hey Sumo - you going to the Supernats at the weekend - in Bedford isn't it? Think me and Dick (The Baron) are going on Sunday....

Anyway......to add to the list is me, im East London/Essex way. A rideout's definitely a good idea......specially cos Strumpet Cunt is ready for his MOT on Sat :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
I can't make it to the NATS, but a few of our mates are going, keep your eye out for "El Poncho", flaked out gold n white poncho on air. the guy that owns it is the same guy that flaked my tank... and is getting married so I can't make it to the Hayride, the Bulldog and the nats (cos i have to do everything this weekend!).

Hope to meet you and the baron some other time...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey there bigbadad - nope to supernats - im locking myself away in my garage this weekend - my new frame arrived this weekend and i want to get it rolling... i know a bit antisocial but its my new toy - you know how it is....

also want to get the 45 engine fully back together for mockup....

ups man came from the good ole us of a

but if you are london essex you are the right corner of the country - see how many folk we get we can organise a pub meet-up or something

good luck on the mot or is it a friendly examiner ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
We'll be at the Supernats (me & Nutrocker), look out for a big black Desoto, a couple of bikes & a funky Chops n Bobbers sign!
Come over and say hello!!
We're based in darkest Gloucestershire by the way.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bttt

i know there are more than 5 of us [see i can count and i have been in the garage spraying and drinking for 4 hours] - result but i am feelin kinda woozy - which is why i stopped

anyone else getting the vibe that most of us brits tend to drink too much in the garage - moonshiners - you too seem fairly guilt of this......

no wonder it takes so long to do anything - i have welded and dressed 2 brackets tonight but had a great night drinking, spannering and listening to cherry poppin daddies

anyhows back to topic - MORE BRITS NEEDED...

i recon we can have a jockeyer night [somewhere on the m25 by the looks of things] sometime and get a few pics together of a cooooool night to send our american brothers whats going on this side of the water...

should be fun... im looking forwards to something that doesnt even exist - i think i have drunk enough an should leave nowbefore i start offendiong people....

take care all

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh ok - ill let you know the night then.....

see you there ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Moonshiners said:
I can't make it to the NATS, but a few of our mates are going, keep your eye out for "El Poncho", flaked out gold n white poncho on air. the guy that owns it is the same guy that flaked my tank... and is getting married so I can't make it to the Hayride, the Bulldog and the nats (cos i have to do everything this weekend!).

Hope to meet you and the baron some other time...
Can't make it to the Hayride??.......whoo that sucks. Really looking forward to it this year, last year was awesome - this year i think it will be going off.

Will look out for El Poncho at the weekend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
sumo said:
hey there bigbadad - nope to supernats - im locking myself away in my garage this weekend - my new frame arrived this weekend and i want to get it rolling... i know a bit antisocial but its my new toy - you know how it is....

also want to get the 45 engine fully back together for mockup....

ups man came from the good ole us of a

but if you are london essex you are the right corner of the country - see how many folk we get we can organise a pub meet-up or something

good luck on the mot or is it a friendly examiner ;)
Hey Sumo

I know how it is - thats why im only going on the Sunday cos i can't spare a lot of time......

A friendly examiner?? Is he fuck - is there such a thing?? so every night this week i've been sticking all the legal shit back on it - all the stuff i gotta rip off as soon as it passes and i get it home. Fucking waste of time....anyhows, looking forward to getting it on the road.

So we should try and organise something then - or maybe meet at the Executioners end of summer riot at the Ace? How many of us is there now - 3??!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
5 or 6

its enough.... im sure i have seen more about though

we can organise a meet up some time later this summer

speaking of which

anyone doing bulldog?

·
Registered
344 Posts
hmmm beer.

Yes it is one of the many reasons i've been slow. Although I may start teardown this eve... if it cools down a bit! too damn hot!

yea would love to be at the hayride, but they won't let us come in on sunday after the wedding so... fuck em...

El Poncho, just look for the gold flake glitter ball with scallops it's fuckin ace!

hayride - Say hello to the loud mufflers for me, they're coming over from Paris, hopefully catch up with them on the way there or back...

Meet - M25 hmmm me thinks the M3 haha What about somewhere in the south middle like Salisbury way or something... more pubs...

Fuck i dunno, I need to go buy more beer so i can get back in the garage... and start taking my biek apart to paint the frame....

Now where did that hammerite go...

P.S Don't try to grind the welds off your frame, with one hand on a can o' beer and the other on an angle grinder... I got the scars to prove it!!!! bastard thing jumped and slit the bottom of my hand right open, my girlfriend turned up a couple minutes later, wasn't amused!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if we make a list of where everbody is and then pick the center spot... sound fair?? how hard can it be!!!! we are only talking a couple hours for anywhere in the country unless we are going right to the edges.....

i put the beers in the fridge last night for tonights garage session

i might make up the spacers for the rear wheel tonight... damn i wish i had a lathe [reaches for the hacksaw and file] then again maybe forks... who knows.. see how late i stay out and how much i drink

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ant - i dont give a shit what you turn up on to be honest....

good man moonshiners - home for 7.30 into the garage for 3 hours - i got 2 spacers made.... [but i did work out the rear disk setup though]

·
Registered
192 Posts
late post from up north... moved up from london 8+ years ago- about as far as you can go before you get to scotland. yes there is life up north.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts