Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Norrbotten in wintertime is fucking great! They have REAL winters up there. Not that shitty weather we have here in middle europe. They have quiet many AmericanCarCruisers called "Raggare" up in Sweden. Organized in clubs as well. Probably not that many in Vidsel. :-D
But the "closer" citys like Luleå and Umeå have Biker- and Cruiser-Clubs.

Check Norrlands Bikerweb at http://www.algonet.se/~igge1/ Every MC up there there is shown at that website. Not that many old shit that the guys in the very north are riding. Most guys I know bought TwinCams recently and tell you as an excuse that the distances are way to far to go with an old bike and have a breakdown in the northern Finnmark. :)

Greetings from Germany.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Take gallons of Whiskey with ya Maurice..The Swedes will jump on your back to buy it..! Serious, you can sell it at parking lots overthere, when they see on your license plate that you are from a non Scandinavian country they will even ask you if you got a few bottles for sale...buy some on the ferry, it's cheap..:D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Flyin' Dutchman said:
Vidsel Sweden....

I might have to go there for 3 weeks at the end of Februari.. I do know it's fuckin' cold..

Any bike stuff there.... Hot rods maybe..?

Maybe I should ask on the HAMB..

M.
Flyin'Dutchman MCM (swedish magazine)has nothing in its calendar for bikerstuff in February ,sure hope you find some thing though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry to say... Nothing is going on in that part of the country.I think you have to enyoj the nature and snow,the missiles. You maybe find it spoky when you can travel miles on the roads and the only you see is the wood and snow.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts