Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,737 Posts
Trent, we can hook up in phnx or Tucson. Pretty sure I'll be going alone from here (my fav kind of ridding) Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
789 Posts
hey trent, mcgoo here.

i"m down for the SOW route you're talking about. I haven't looked at a map, but I think Bill, Chris and I are all trying to ride there. let's talk off thread and see what happens. I'm posting this to see what other Socal guys are interested in making a run out of it...
 

·
Atomic Custom
Joined
·
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CknDnr said:
Trent...keep me posted, at least you know I always show up!
You know it.

I will get something more solid put together later in the year.

Just wanted to see if there was any interest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Fredo said:
Trent, we can hook up in phnx or Tucson. Pretty sure I'll be going alone from here (my fav kind of ridding) Let me know.
I'll be riding there too....I guess if Fredo wants to ride alone, I won't be riding with him :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,737 Posts
Matthew in SD said:
I'll be riding there too....I guess if Fredo wants to ride alone, I won't be riding with him :)
Hell I like riding with others and I like ridding alone. Looks like a good show of cali boys is in the works. :cool:

Cuz there ain't no party like a west cost party...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
should be about four of us coming from sacramento. gonna take 99 down to bakersfield then hang a left on 58 then jump on 40 to flaggstaff then south to cottonwood. we're taking our time. i figure about a day and a half. anybody that wants to ride along with us let me know and we'll see if we can meet up somewhere along the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
962 Posts
jbfrmca said:
should be about four of us coming from sacramento. gonna take 99 down to bakersfield then hang a left on 58 then jump on 40 to flaggstaff then south to cottonwood. we're taking our time. i figure about a day and a half. anybody that wants to ride along with us let me know and we'll see if we can meet up somewhere along the way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone heading south by southeast should consider stopping in Las Vegas first to raise some hell, then roll out of town the next day on 93/95 to 40, then to Sedona. The Vegas to Sedona run takes me 5 to 5-1/2 hours, its a beautiful (fast) ride, no doubt.

Make sure you guys prepare to main jet down at least one size on any mechanical carb.

Let me know, I'll take a few sleepers at my place.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top