Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It aint done but i am given a sneak peak into the wrld of a flake addict.Here ya go got to finish up the striping and some gold leaf foil but you should get the just of it.see it live in Tenn next weekend at the Spring Thaw....

Shoe

·
Registered
361 Posts
WOW!! That thing is Bitchin! Good job! Can't wait to see it all together I'm not a real big flake fan but that bike is certainly is turning me to the darkside.
Gregg

·
Registered
349 Posts
Man!! that really kicks ass!!!

shit thats going to be cool.

Don't forget to give the red bike a little love'in as she might be jealous of the new girl:D

How many units ya bringing to the drags this year???

Thanks for the update now get to work!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the comments it really matters to me what other people think....BABAHAHAHA
I am about 75% done with the paint still some top secret tricks to come yet.Plan on assemblen it this weekend and hope to have her fired up maybe by next wed.

Dave, I am bringing the red bike for sure and need to get all over the RPU and get the HEMI mounted up in her and If I still own the BSA by then I probably bring it along as well.

The Old girl Red knows she's got a special spot and aint going no where.

Now BAck to work I will check in later.
Shoe
CrazyD said:
Man!! that really kicks ass!!!

shit thats going to be cool.

Don't forget to give the red bike a little love'in as she might be jealous of the new girl:D

How many units ya bringing to the drags this year???

Thanks for the update now get to work!

·
Registered
335 Posts
oOOOOOOhhhhh..... Now that is purty... and sparkly too!!! You and Sparky need to have a sparkle off!:D

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
holy shit. love the vice/versa tear drop thingies. nice touch. and just the right amount of flakey stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts