Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yups! Ill be there too.. Riding down with Rebel as of right now... Might hook up w/ Sparky and those boys, or go solo on 29...either way Im headin down thurs in the am. See ya there Brandon.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yep...from Chicago...stopping off at The Southern Exposure strip club in WV on Wed. night to meet a bunch of people...cruising into Salisbury on Thursday.

Anyone rolling that way is more than welcome to stop by and ride with us. There's even a cheap hotel right up the road from there that everyone's staying in...

http://local.yahoo.com/details;_ylt=Ato_sMDnIbIcdE3CG3ySIjiHNcIF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpZzIyMjd0BF9zAzk2NjEzNzY5BHNlYwNzcg--?id=12970578&state=WV&city=Beckley&stx=southern+exposure&csz=Beckley%2C+WV&fr=dd-local-more&ed=QJakC6131DxtmdTV1k_.dumiL.i9UuViwq3XgHgTE2j6uHCk_.c3vq9.&lcscb=uwMSWeDeMfm

·
Registered
90 Posts
I will be there with out a doubt, had my tickets for 6 months. Gonna try to ride my 64 triumph, but if it does not work out I will ride the old KZ1000. Brothers riding his shovel, and a few more buddies with sportsters. Leaving Kingsport, Friday in the A.M.

Wes

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
hey, if any of you northeastern guys need a place to crash or refresh, let me know. i'm just outside of DC. I'll be leaving thursday morning'ish. but, if you leave wednesday night and need somewhere to crash, rest, get a drink, whatever, let me know.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.