Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
pics are on the side of the road!!! HAHAHAHAHAHa

hey guys, made it back ok? took us forfuckingever. sean's bike was having issues, bikes loaded and unloaded, just insanity. made it back home at like 9:30pm. sheesh what a good time.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Charging system crapped out again. Charlottesville we had to push start and again on the last fuel stop. I made it w/in 5 miles of home before she finally quit on me. Was breaking up big time b/c of all the water. Had to sit for an hour and wait for the cuz to come with his trailer.
Thanks again Cabbie and Sparky for all the pushing. Who'd have thought you'd get a leg workout riding to the Smokeout!

Good to see ya Mav. Your bikes looked great dude.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
It was great to meet all you fellas too, I had a blast.

Next year I'm riding.......er, maybe. I'm not getting showed up by a girl.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Nads said:
It was great to meet all you fellas too, I had a blast.

Next year I'm riding.......er, maybe. I'm not getting showed up by a girl.
Great to meet ya Nads! Did that poster make it back in one piece? That girl was asking about you after you left!

Take care!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Ya mean Spring? No she wasn't, this 'ol pud?

Yeah the poster made it home.

I hope she wasn't saying what a disgusting lecher I was.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
XCabbieS said:
Just wanted to say great meeting youz guys... Mike and Teach, thanks for the hospitality guys.. If you are ever out our way, you are always welcome...
Ditto...was a good one!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All I gotta say is you gotta get a bike with a smaller tire... That thing is a bitch to push. Hmmmm, CRP tester? Mmmmm Candy... As the ride back, no issues except for my ass absolutely killing me. Bike was all good though.

Sparky, at least you were in a truck my man.. You get the bike home or is it still at Sean's?

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
got the bike home finally. stopped there on the way because sean's chop had to go into my garage. his chop broke down. took his wife's out of the truck and rode it. swapped his chop with a sportster from beezachop's trailer and off we went after about 3 break downs, a loooooooong ass lunch at hooters, one guy with battery acid in his face, and the same guy laying his bike over and shearing off a peg.

fun ride though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts