Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the old Triumph pictures thread there was a series of pictures of a silver goosenecked one. Probably 2 or 3 years back. Did anyone save pictures of such a beast? Maybe the builder? He posted the pics himself as he was finishing it. He mentioned that he might go with a different final color.

Thanks.

(Yes, I've tried searching. Yes, I've looked through the new Triumph pictures thread.)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, Bozi, I found and bookmarked your Saving Grace thread when I was searching. Love your bike but it's not the one I'm thinking of.

I can see the pics of the other bike in my mind and the details are different. It was never shown with any color but silver and the tank was different.

A great big "thank you" to whoever deleted the Triumph pictures thread.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
holy crap, I didnt realize that thread was deleted. But they left the OIF best if thread?
http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26975

The best of triumph thread was one of the biggest ones going, over a million visits to is, a while ago. I would have rather seen the short bus of bikes thread go long before that one.

I think JW Deuce did one as well that was cool, & Loffer.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah, that's a load of crap that the custom Trump thread is gone! I even sent a qeustion about it to the admins--never heard anything back. Don't make no sense to leave some of the other stupid shit and dump that!

whack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.