Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
It says in the artical that the tub is made from the ground up, the chassi is H-D, the tub is a copy of a Union Styre.......Roach.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm. I must have missed that. I did see where they built it from the ground up but I thought the writer was referring to the whole bike. The tub looks an awful lot like a Stoye to me. I've never heard of "Union Styre" sidecars but that would make some sense, though, since this motorcycle's name is 'Union.' I'm diggin the set-up. I've been looking hard at building something similar because my little boy is disabled now thanks to brain cancer. I'm not gonna let that stop us from riding. I need to research Union Styre sidecars then.

Thanks for the help Roach!

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Just so ya know my spelling sucks, look up BMW side cars, from the 30's to the 50's, you should find what your looking for, they were real art deco!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Roach, no worries man and I'm right there with you on spelling. I appreciate your help!

on a side note: Not trying to be an asshole, or anything of the sort, but as of Yesterday, 02:14 AM, 'hlbc2011' has posted the word "cool" on 49 different threads. Is that necessary or even acceptable? my goodness!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Not trying to be an asshole but as of Yesterday, 02:14 AM, 'hlbc2011' has posted the word "cool" on 49 different threads. Is that necessary or even acceptable? my goodness!
not cool....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hey Roach, no worries man and I'm right there with you on spelling. I appreciate your help!

on a side note: Not trying to be an asshole, or anything of the sort, but as of Yesterday, 02:14 AM, 'hlbc2011' has posted the word "cool" on 49 different threads. Is that necessary or even acceptable? my goodness!
hahahahaha

um, cool

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
See, if he had comented "Kool" instead of "Cool" on the side hack, then he would still be here.....:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts