Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres mine, 1955 BSA BANTAM 175 . Photo taken in 1966 Adelaide ,South Australia. Swapped it for a .22 Sporting Arms rifle. Great bike. Lived in the foot hills ,perfect place to thrash around. Made an incredible amount of noise, straight pipe two stroke. Just the ticket for a twelve year old.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts

1972 honda CL450 scrambler. this isnt mine. mine was blue with the orange & white stripes. i got it from my uncle. i told him i was looking for a streetable bike (had dirtbikes before) & he said go in the shed & take whatever bike had most of its parts. after digging out ol blue & a half hour of tinkering she fired right up & i put about 5000 miles on it. in the rain, in the dirt, sometimes only on one cylinder, dry rotted tires, patchwork chain, sketchy electricals, parts fell off from time to time. i loved it to death & i had to sell it. one day id love to get one just like the one i had.

i now have an 04 speed triple & a 69 triumph bobber project. before that i had an 87 honda shadow 700. to this day, out of all the bikes, i think i had the most love for that old shitty honda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts