Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
craziness. I like what you did with it

I'm actually apart for some major changes right now....should be kinda cool.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Josh said:
hey how do you guys attach those thumbnail pics?
use the " manage attatchments " button thingie when you are posting . that way you can take it right off your hard drive and not use tags or anything . That way it keeps the thread from going all over the screen . You cant do that do swipe an image already on the web though , for that you need to use tags .

·
Registered
504 Posts
this is mine, i'm putting disc brakes and fixing charging system but i got to ride it for a few days, i'm so stoked to finish it.

It's A Norton Commando engine. I had to build eveything from scratch except the wheels, front end, and carbs, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
triumph terror, i absolutely love your triumph man. great job.

didn't you mess your leg up kicking it once? are you healed yet and riding?

i'm suprised i didn't mess my leg up since my charging system was low (can't use a boyer ignition with a battery eliminator, or i i didn't have it wired right)

so i kicked it like 5 times to start it each time.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Big pistons,tight motor,and 41 year old leg did not work well second time ridin it.
Kicked it started to go thru and at last minuted kicked back and broke my rt leg below knee.Leg bent backwards you could hear the bone pop.8 weeks later I was good to go I have been ridin now since 1st of april.Went 150 miles last Saturday only blew 3 tail lmp bulbs and broken end off a plug wire not bad I guess.Thanks for the comments
Shoe
snortonnorton said:
triumph terror, i absolutely love your triumph man. great job.

didn't you mess your leg up kicking it once? are you healed yet and riding?

i'm suprised i didn't mess my leg up since my charging system was low (can't use a boyer ignition with a battery eliminator, or i i didn't have it wired right)

so i kicked it like 5 times to start it each time.

·
Registered
504 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Big pistons,tight motor,and 41 year old leg did not work well second time ridin it.
Kicked it started to go thru and at last minuted kicked back and broke my rt leg below knee.Leg bent backwards you could hear the bone pop.8 weeks later I was good to go I have been ridin now since 1st of april.Went 150 miles last Saturday only blew 3 tail lmp bulbs and broken end off a plug wire not bad I guess.Thanks for the comments
Shoe
wow, you really healed fast for how severe it sounded.

i guess just always try to keep your leg slightly bent. but aint' easy when you kick through

·
Registered
504 Posts
hatch said:
Just rolling junk.:):)
does the second or third bike from the left run? i want them.. LOL

·
Registered
398 Posts
here are some of mine
too many bikes so i store them on racking

jockey shift raked frame 200 tire softtail with 40 dcoe weber