Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
same here(search badley workin that is),but i reccon thats more a me,my computer and my cheapa** internetprovider.

talking about exhaust,i wonder wich monkey desgined that 1 bolt fixture on shovelengines???
dude should not be firered for that,no shot shoot be firered on him...ts ts 1 single bolt..and that shoot keep it leakproof

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same here(search badley workin that is),but i reccon thats more a me,my computer and my cheapa** internetprovider.

talking about exhaust,i wonder wich monkey desgined that 1 bolt fixture on shovelengines???
dude should not be firered for that,no shot shoot be firered on him...ts ts 1 single bolt..and that shoot keep it leakproof
I thought about that one bolt design as well. maybe it was to save money?? Instead of 4 bolts per exhaust system, why not just 2?

·
Registered
732 Posts
No problem..

this is how i use the search...

1.click search... ---> Advanced search.

2.type in... exhaust ...

3. check the box "search titles only"

4.scroll down and "sort results by" i use "Number of replies" "in descending order"

5. click "search now"

works good for me.. good luck with your scoot man ;)

cheers

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately these threads just show exhaust ideas, not how they are mounted. I'll keep looking. But if anyone can snap some pics of how you mounted them on a shovel or rigid frame, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey Gretsch58 Im with you there are a lot of exaust pics but not how there secured to the frame. I started working on mine last night,when i finish i'll post pics. Im working with a Santee rigid frame,just making some tabs to weld to it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Dig this bike and chic cant find much info does superco have a site? i only found a facebook page o yea and the exhaust since were talking exhaust !

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you really need help with this post a pic of your bike and your exhaust....

custom pipes = weld tab to frame and pipe or use p-clamps

aftermarket pipes = weld tab to frame and utilize pipes existing fastening system

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Gretsch58 Im with you there are a lot of exaust pics but not how there secured to the frame. I started working on mine last night,when i finish i'll post pics. Im working with a Santee rigid frame,just making some tabs to weld to it.
Cool man, I appreciate it. Look forward to seeing your build.

Thanks for the rest of the replies, helps a lot. even the P-clamp helps.

That's what I was looking for :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Definitely agree that a picture of your bike and pipes would help you get where you want to go.

I attached mine on the mid-control tab and off of the trans, but mine run along the frame rail and do not look like yours...at least I doubt they do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.