Jockey Journal Forum banner

2641 - 2660 of 2674 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Damn, that's nice. I even like the pipe wrap. Could you post more pics, please?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Real good taillight and springer links. Just an allaround tasteful bike. Is the fuel tank homemade or storebought?

I'm going to have to find something about your bike that I hate, and let you know it in the nastiest possible terms, before the "ball-cupping" accusations come out. Woops, probably too late.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanx a lot for the compliments😃... Tank is a old GMA coffin that the previous owner had on his Panhead and had a accident with a car... It had couple really big dents on it and few smaller ones and tabs got replaced with thicker ones too...i have pictures of whole build on my instagram: Tat2timppa you have to scroll down a little cos this bike was finished last Summer...also found a pic of the new exhaust..

Timppa

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,780 Posts
i have pictures of whole build on my instagram: Tat2timppa you have to scroll down a little cos this bike was finished last Summer...
I know photo hosting is not convenient, but you could start a build thread here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here`s a another one i`m working on right now..not finished but i wanted to share anyway..long winter is coming here in Finland..so hopefully in the spring it will be ready..

Attachments

·
4,037 Posts
Chopper with proper stoppers. Dig it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ive had this thing for 3 years and I had big plans but nothing has happened yet haha. Think it may be time to sell.

Anyways here she is. Runs like a raped ape.

·
4,037 Posts
Durfee girder?

Never seen a seat done quite like that, that must be comfy as hell.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes you are right about the Girder..never had one so looking forward to see how it works on the highway..only ridden it on low speed around the garage yard..and the seat was made with the large bag strapped to the seat in mind so i could have maximum back rest...but miles will tell the truth...

2641 - 2660 of 2674 Posts