Jockey Journal Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2674 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Just stop it.... its like too much Christmas. Fuck
I was waiting for your comment for 4 hours last night... I knew it would happen!!

Resi, they look amazing, have you recently finished the second one? WHERES THE BUILD THREAD!! :)

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Fetch got a great bike and Uncle Bud sure knows how to build 'em nice and inexpensively. And Rezi? What can be said about that tour de Force but utterly amazing.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thank you all for your comments.

Resi, they look amazing, have you recently finished the second one? WHERES THE BUILD THREAD!! :)
The second one (one with green tank) was finished a for this summer. I have completely rebuilt this bike so many times that it would take a year to complete the build thread:D

Here is a short video of the new one. Temperature was only like 7 degrees in celsius, so I wear warm clothing (and look fat) :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
my cousin built this ride.

the first start is one week ago

I really like this one in particular. Wish the pic showed the bars. I've imagined it with shorty apes, tall apes, drag bars .... I liked them all! But would like the drag bars best I think. Just a neat, tight package.

·
4,037 Posts
A '60 cone Shovel, huh? :p

·
Registered
227 Posts
Crap! I was gonna call that scoot yummy, but Jaws beat me to it!
Ah, what the hey, It's yummy! Beautiful!
I hope the folks at that show were smart enough to vote it Best of Show

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Yesterday 06:51 PM
by Phlogisticated

this has to be some kind of record. ONE MILLION VIEWS. Wow. And this is my first post here. Even though I have added to the views. Just trying to figure out, WHO gets the trophy??? Maybe a POLL, to see who has the most post on a certain bike. How about it HD48FL???? Or maybe I am just dreaming. I do that all the time.

2621 - 2640 of 2674 Posts