Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm now addicted to the forums on this site:

http://www.shovelhead.us

Anyone running a shovel should check it out sometime. Tons of knowledge there.

I'm still trying to figure out the best protocol for posting tech questions on this board.....are you supposed to post tech questions in the Tech Archives? Seems like pretty much everything gets asked here on the main board? Maybe there should be a sticky post up top telling people to post tech shit in the Tech section to keep it all together, and other topics like pics, show reports, general BS here in the main section. Whaddaya think?

·
Registered
726 Posts
The TECH section is an archive where people post walk through threads where as here people post questions looking to get answers. If you want a question answered you put it here. If you want to walk us through a process with pictures and instructions, put it in the TECH section.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K, got it. Thanks.

Polock Joe said:
The TECH section is an archive where people post walk through threads where as here people post questions looking to get answers. If you want a question answered you put it here. If you want to walk us through a process with pictures and instructions, put it in the TECH section.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've been going there for a while... full of good information and very few HOG posers!

·
Registered
129 Posts
that's a really good source and i use it alot...the search function is good unlike net54 so it makes it easy to find topics already hashed over there. i never have to bother posting.

·
Registered
962 Posts
justinNY said:
that's a really good source and i use it alot...the search function is good unlike net54 so it makes it easy to find topics already hashed over there. i never have to bother posting.
Is there any information on how to stop a shovel from leaking oil?:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts