Jockey Journal Forum banner
121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Such a lovely bike, I don't like long but this is special.

I do hope that frame you've chopped up isn't OEM!!! :eek: Albeit it's yours to do as you wish, I'm just jealous!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
I do hope that frame you've chopped up isn't OEM!!! :eek: Albeit it's yours to do as you wish, I'm just jealous!
Both of the bikes were started of OEM swing arm frame.

Posting the final pictures of my project.

I drove 900 miles to Norrtälje Sweden to Scandinavian Championship of Chopper Building Competition

And won 1st prize on HD Chopper class. Imaging for a home made garage build. Bad thing was that bike didn't start when I was meat to drive to podium. Had to push it. Embarrassing.

Alternator died on the way to Sweden and battery got too empty just at the wrong time. I thought I had a broken battery and got a new one from my fried. New battery dropped on the road on the way home. Had to get the third one.

I used chopper for the whole summer mainly riding to work. It worked just fine.

A couple of videos.

And a boring 13 mins riding video. This bike is really fun to ride.

Thanks for all for following this story

-Rezi-

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Thanks guys. I was hoping they were some kind of hi watt driving lamps. I'm in a rural area and I like to have lots of light for critter spotting. As I do not want to add to my deer hits on a bike, four was enough.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Thanks guys. I was hoping they were some kind of hi watt driving lamps. I'm in a rural area and I like to have lots of light for critter spotting. As I do not want to add to my deer hits on a bike, four was enough.
Yeah these give off no light at all! I've seen lighters give off more uminescence!

121 - 137 of 137 Posts