Jockey Journal Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
G

·
The idea of sealing off the primary from the motor is to give the motor longer life.....More trouble free Hi-way miles out of the old girl before the need comes up for intense repair.

This is so the customer can stay in the saddle many more miles....
Now if you want to say by pulling all that junk from ware back into the motor will pro-long the life of the motor.....Well.....I just can't see that...

Some people don't get it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
18 Posts
The idea of sealing off the primary from the motor is to give the motor longer life.....More trouble free Hi-way miles out of the old girl before the need comes up for intense repair.

This is so the customer can stay in the saddle many more miles....
Now if you want to say by pulling all that junk from ware back into the motor will pro-long the life of the motor.....Well.....I just can't see that...

Some people don't get it.
I suppose your right... Would kind of be like leaving blasting media in the bottom end of a brand new motor and not cleaning it out right???

But then again, I am corrupted and cant think for myself anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For sure... That would be almost as bad as paying for a quality US made part and getting a cheap China made copy... Hate when that happens...

But honestly, that has nothing to do with this thread so I digress... Apologies again for the hi jack...

·
Banned
700 Posts
Folks,

If you have more metal coming out of your primary than a magnetic drain plug can handle,

Somethings wrong in your primary.

Three most common things said by fellows who thought they could seal their primary and forget it:

"I didn't know it was out of oil"

"How did water get in there"

"A primary chain costs HOW MUCH?"

....Cotten

G

·
Three of the best reasons to go Belt Drive....

..................Make that four...................
..................No Oil in there.................;)

Also with the belt drive being installed can change out the oil pump end cover to get rid of alot of plumbing that it took for oiling the primary chain....

Not only does it get rid of a few places for leaks to occur but also cleans up the looks in that area of the motor.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 27 of 27 Posts