Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Man, that's a beautiful bike. Are you gonna spring the seat up level, or leave it down on the frame? I see all the guys on here leavin 'em down on the frame for looks, I guess, but I'd hafta spring it up proud to actually sit on it. Either way, just great. BE CAREFUL on it.

One thing I love about a bike like that - THEY FREAKIN FLY! That '51 I built last year was scary fast, didn't weigh shit. The guy I sold it to eats Evos regular with it. I know some won't believe that, but for what it's worth, I ate up a twinkie with it during the months I rode it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Panhead Jim said:
Man, that's a beautiful bike. Are you gonna spring the seat up level, or leave it down on the frame? I see all the guys on here leavin 'em down on the frame for looks, I guess, but I'd hafta spring it up proud to actually sit on it. Either way, just great. BE CAREFUL on it. Thanks man, seat will probably be flat no springs. I thinks it will flow better. Springs help some, but if I was going for comfort I would ride a road king. Actually I would ride a road king if I could afford one.

·
Registered
145 Posts
kutty sark said:
Panhead Jim said:
Man, that's a beautiful bike. Are you gonna spring the seat up level, or leave it down on the frame? I see all the guys on here leavin 'em down on the frame for looks, I guess, but I'd hafta spring it up proud to actually sit on it. Either way, just great. BE CAREFUL on it. Thanks man, seat will probably be flat no springs. I thinks it will flow better. Springs help some, but if I was going for comfort I would ride a road king. Actually I would ride a road king if I could afford one.
Well, get you some o' them padded britches then. You're gonna spend some time ridin' that fender!:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Craven Moorhead said:
Kutty Do you know Cole casting and selling the Bee Hive tank now or is that one of those (for Friends only things)? Nice bike by the way.
I would say contact him. I would love to say its a friend thing so the whole world would not have access to them but he runs a business and its his product. I don't know how much $ but they are worth every penny whatever he charges. kutty

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.