1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityDeptford
Statenj
Pricein add
located in NJ and all prices are shipped unless otherwise stated.

more pics can be seen at:
http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i470/ldautel/

75 shovelhead motor, frame, and title. The top end of the motor was rebuilt and has 1500 miles on it. Has Andrews cams, ss nose cone, and an electronic ignition. Everything else is OEM Harley. Great running motor with no leaks. Factory Harley frame that was just converted into a rigid by Mike at 47 industries. The frame has original knucklehead axle plates and has the same geometry of a original rigid panhead frame. Also had a floor board tab added and a tab for a juice drum. All tabs and mounts are present except for the factory rear tank mount. Title is clean and clear and in my hands. This is a sick combo and will make for a sick bike. $5000 for everything. Local pick up only.

55-57 panhead straight leg frame Frame is in nice shape but was chopped back in the day. Raked to 37 degrees. Nice frame for a custom chopper project. Comes with custom made oil tank, fender, sissy bar, rear axle and rear brake caliper. I can probably even throw in a 16in rear wheel. ($1400 local pick up only)

35MM trees and risers. Trees have been shaved and have fresh black powder coat. 1in stem. New chrome pinch bolts and stem nut. Complete with risers. $100

78 4 speed harley trans. Came out of my running shovel. Shifts smoothly and runs great. No leaks and no stripped threads and no repairs. Only thing I see is 2 small cracks on the corners of the lid where bolts were overtightened. Doesnt effect anything though. $750 shipped

OG wassell or hap jones gas tank with center fill gas cap. This thing was painted in 74 and is in great shape in and out. comes with gas cap. $700

Master Craft tailight in great shape. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer original out there. I would rate the chrome at a 8.5-9 out of 10. Comes with all 5 NOS lenses. $1200

SU carb. Come with air breather and 2 manifolds. One is a shovel and the other is for a pan. Looks to be all there but I never ran it. $150

Wide glide front end. This is a really nice and clean wide glide front end. 4 over tubes with PRO 1 trees. really clean setup with internal stops. I can also include a set of cups set up for the internal stops. Comes with the axle, brake caliper, bar clamp and headlight. Ready to go. Chrome and powder coat are in great shape. $600

1 - 3 of 3 Posts