1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityCENTRAL
StateFLIRIDA
PriceIN AD
OK, JUST PICKED IT UP TO FLIP. WILL BE SOLD WITH A NOTORIZED BILL OF SALE... IT IS AN 81 SHOVEL MOTOR. HAS THE USUAL CRACKED INNER PRIMARY RING & 1 SMALL CRACKED FINN TIP BETWEEN THE PUSH ROD TUBES. OTHER THAN THAT ITS PRETTY NICE.
, MOTOR MOUNTS ARE NICE, NO OTHER ISSUES A GOOD CLEANING /POLISHING WON'T CURE.. AM TOLD IT HAS ABOUT 10K TOTAL MILES, TOP END WAS DONE 2100 MILES AGO. VALVES, GUIDES, RINGS ETC... i HAVE NOT HEARD IT RUN!!! I HAVE GONE OVER IT PRETTY WELL & CRANKED IT ON THE BENCH BEFORE STRIPPING THE TRANS, PRIMARY,STARTER, CLUTCH, STATOR & REGULATOR, MOTOR MOUNTS ETC... IT HAS 142 LBS COMPRESSION FRONT & 138 LBS REAR ... I HAVE THE COMPLETE DRIVE LINE AVAILABLE ALSO...
I HAVE RUN THE VIN# & IT IS CLEAN/CLEAR. I WILL SELL WITH A NOTORIZED BILL OF SALE

$1800 OR BEST OFFER,,, YOUR NOT GOING TO INSULT ME,,, MOST I CAN DO IS SAY NO !!! PLUS THE RIDE WHICH WILL NOT BE CHEAP UNLESS YOU CAN PICK IT UP. I WILL DELIVER TO EUSTIS ANTIQUE SWAP MEET, OR WEBSTER SWAP MEET.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK GUYS, MAKE OFFERS, ITS GOING TO WIND UP GOING TO THE WEBSTER SWAP MEET ON SUNDAY! !!!

Have FLT TRANS 5 SP, CLUTCH, STATOR/ROTOR/REGULATOR, INNER/OUTER PRIMARY, COMPLETE STARTER SYSTEM.....SEND EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PICS

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok guys, $1600 on the motor !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts