Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lets see if this works this is the bike i have been putting together for a few months just painted it know i have to put it together first lace job my buddy help lay out pattern what alot of work (hope pics load) let me know what u think

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
wow, cool first post! Painting is a lot of work, right. Every time I paint all I can think is, "so this is why the pros charge so much" and "next time I'm paying someone to do this" but then I just do it myself again. You sure got some good results though, bike is killer too. How about a letting us know your process and what paints you used. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Both of those bikes are hot. Nuttin' more to say. "All-day-long-rideable." Wish there were more women like that. =)

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
It's pretty , but if you ride that thing faster than 40 mph , the seat / foot placement is going to suck . You'll be hanging on for your life and that's going to get old quick . Other than that and the seat being unfinished , it's really nice .

·
Registered
788 Posts
It's pretty , but if you ride that thing faster than 40 mph , the seat / foot placement is going to suck . You'll be hanging on for your life and that's going to get old quick . Other than that and the seat being unfinished , it's really nice .
I've never had issues with forward controls and im on the shorter side. Mids are uncomfortable to me but to each thier own.

Like the way they both turned out, actually have me re-thinking my paint scheme on the shovel I'm building...

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
. . . to each thier own.
Yeah that's for sure .

I had forwards on my '56 originally and a little seat ( although it had padding on it and a cover and all that ) but I was on the fucking fender the whole time sliding off the seat , feet wouldn't stay on the pegs on the highway , etc .

I'm 6-3 and mids were the best thing I ever did with that bike . I was able to ride much more aggressively and maintain way more control over that bike , with that set up .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.