Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna go look at an abandoned Moto Guzzi project that was being chopped for a short chick with big tits. Now I'm not a short chick with big tits, but this bike's for sale for $1000, or less.
All I know is that I've got a lot of pals that ride Guzzis and they're pretty much bulletproof. I just wanna ask your opinion on parts prices and availability.
I think it's a mid '70s 650 or something.
I'll see if I can get some pics.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
I had an 80's Monza V that was fucking perfect! That bike was as reliable as I've ever owned. Totally unexciting to ride, not fast, but dead nuts reliable.

Guess it depends on the mechanical shape thought Nads. If it's a basket, I wouldn't care to buy parts/pay for machine work, etc.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wait....did you say your NOT a short chick with big tits?!?!?!

This changes everything.

Actually, I used to work for a guy who had a couple of Moto Guzzi's and loved them.
In fact everyone I've know with them loves them....although, yeah....I'm not to sure on parts and machine work and such.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes, you should get a guzzi
Did they chop the frame?
What do you want to do with it?

My Guzzi has got me home every time with a trail of oil to show where I've been
I haven't shot it yet, so I don't know if it's bulletproof
but I would recommend the bike to anyone that rides.

Later

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nads said:
I'm gonna go look at an abandoned Moto Guzzi project that was being chopped for a short chick with big tits. Now I'm not a short chick with big tits, but this bike's for sale for $1000, or less.
All I know is that I've got a lot of pals that ride Guzzis and they're pretty much bulletproof. I just wanna ask your opinion on parts prices and availability.
I think it's a mid '70s 650 or something.
I'll see if I can get some pics.
Fuck Nads, why not spend the $$ on the shovel, or the Chevy, or the Wagon, or the Consul, or maybe the boat.....Don't you have a triumph collecting dust at your folks place?

·
Registered
177 Posts
WhopChop said:
Yes, you should get a guzzi
Did they chop the frame?
What do you want to do with it?

My Guzzi has got me home every time with a trail of oil to show where I've been
I haven't shot it yet, so I don't know if it's bulletproof
but I would recommend the bike to anyone that rides.

Later
hey...it's brooks!! Hi brooks!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I personally think Moto Guzzi's make the best looking cafe racers. Beefy, mean, and hella reliable. Though the torsion of the drive shaft takes a little getting used to. But worth it.

Get it, and be a happy man.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Out of all this conversation we haven't really addressed the most important question about this whole deal: How much are they selling the short chick with the big tits for??!!!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
Out of all this conversation we haven't really addressed the most important question about this whole deal: How much are they selling the short chick with the big tits for??!!!
Ha!
TRUST ME you do NOT want to get involved in one of these.
They are WAY too expensive.
NEVER perform like you want them to...ALWAYS make too much noise and some of them smoke so much you expect it to die on you any second.
Stick with the guzzi.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK, I got the scoop from the street, apparently the bike is the biggest piece of shit ever, and this is coming from a Guzzi expert, he told me it's hacked to death and is good for parts only.....oh well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.