Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made a few posts here and forgot to introduce myself.

I'm tim, a 23 yr old student who has found a new love with old brit bikes. I am shoppin for either a xs650 or cb750 because I'm on a budget or perhaps goin wild an pickin up a that ugly bonnie that hatch is about to lay into...

I live in the same town as hatch and i am very fortunate to be able to drop over there an pick his brain every once in a while... So I think we all know what route I should be takin when it comes to a bike purchase.

I am just finishing a suzuki T250 hustler, its a fun lil bike that I wanted to work on before I spent loot on a "real" bike.

This place is killer and I am already commin here way too much!

·
Registered
263 Posts
tbone16 said:
good to hear im not the only student.
Only student? Im still in high school...

·
Registered
770 Posts
Kyle said:
Only student? Im still in high school...
Well im still in 8th grade and the last bike I built was a pan/shovel that ran on cotton candy.

top that.

Thats coo your riding at an early age, whenever I used to ride to bike rallys and shit, there would be like 40k people in attendance and shit, and I always felt like the only kid that actually rode to that shit.

but bike rallys are gay anyway. People would always be like woh, issat a trum, i idnt know ey wur still makin em, i had one and that shit was fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts