Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Shoe,
Congratulations on the features. Both exceptional bikes and a credit to you building skills.
Hank

·
Registered
263 Posts
fuckers. now i gotta go back out in this traffic and buy the issue. i should just subscribe. i dont wanna give em any money tho. damn, i'm gettin lazy. drugs are bad mmkay

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Cough Cough shovelhead.........HAHAHA :D

Well now I know this little iron head thats about to come under the shoelicious spraygun Startin on Monday I am commencing to start the prep work on it .Its gonna look nice tittie pink and rainbow flaked.......:eek:
Know anybody Ratpan that resembles that remark.......

Ratpan said:
Not only the horse but the Blue BSA of Shoe's is in the Dice mag.

That BSA should be MINE !!!!! :D
Thanks again.
I just have these ideas in my noggin rollin around like a BB in a empty jar and sometimes they turn out......I am just tryin to show that with a little money and I mean very little,some time and patience the average joe can turn stuff out that looks like this and I doin with just a little more than a chisel and a hacksaw.

JUst bought me a vintage side car rig gonna see what I can do with that next..........................cause I am really diggin the fuel tank rig of Dannyf's friend that is the shit.

Thanks
Shoe

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Galaxie500XL said:
Just picked up the horse, and found the red Triumph. It's one of the badest fucking Triumphs around.
I'm out of town this evening. Reading my copy tonight at dinner, had me drooling before the food arrived! Wondering if my '66 will ever look anywhere near that nice.
I wish the Horse would put in some more detail close-ups.
Nice job Shoe - your bike should have been on the cover instead of that Devil Doll bike. (well, keep the chick!)

·
Registered
37 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Cough Cough shovelhead.........HAHAHA

Well now I know this little iron head thats about to come under the shoelicious spraygun Startin on Monday I am commencing to start the prep work on it .Its gonna look nice tittie pink and rainbow flaked.......
Know anybody Ratpan that resembles that remark.......
Shovel ?? .......... Let me think ........ Shovelhead :confused: .. Nope don't know what you would be talking about :confused:

And as long as that Tittie Pink looks brown & the (Gag,,, ) rainbow looks like gold flake All's Good ........ :cool:

Also while I got your undivided attention ........ I do have some gold leaf I was going to give ya when I dropped off the other stuff, If'n ya want it send me a addy and I'll get it out to ya .............. Or ya can pick it up when ya drop off the BSA ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts