Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some used 12" shocks off ebay and I need to replace the hydraulic part. These are covered shocks (don't know the oem, could be stock could be aftermarket) and they have a lock plate on the bottom that slides off. The hydraulic shock is a gabriel (made in canada) part# 615487 73 or 54534 . Anybody know a source for these or maybe recognize the maker ?
I'm having a hard time getting answers through the Gabriel web sites and posted contacts. Heres a pic

·
Registered
625 Posts
dammit lilbill...
i got the ones i pulled off my 70 fl (*68 frame) to lower and strut it.. i'da made ya a hell of a deal..Exactly what you got in the photo..

gimme a ring or a PM and i'll look for 'em this weekend. got fired monday and have 2 more weeks to close shop and 3 weeks to start my own new company. so you're gonna have to hound me im rather busy.. but i got them and what ever ya need to get that thing hoppin to come buy my broke ass beer
i'm all about helpin ya out...lol

butche

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.