Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shes all down hill from here(pics)

Well the old Beazer project is almost ready to break down for some preppin,moldin and paintin.Got the fork back from the chromer yesterday and I got about everything made cept for the pegs and pipes and I plan on doin that this weekend.I been tryin to acheive what my interpetation of a late 50's flat track would look like.Hopefully next pics everyone sees is with paint and
runnin...

Shoe

·
Registered
349 Posts
Good lookin scoot shoe, can't wait to see you knock the headlight out of her at Mokan this year.

Is the color "top secret"?

really like the stance of her, the seat pan and spring kicks ass.

V8 bikes rule!!!;)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its going to be in Nashville Tenn at The Spring Thaw Show sponsored by Biker Designs and The Horse in March I hope to have here painted a shakedown run by 2nd week of March.Thanks for the comments.See I try to work on somethin once in awhile instead of bein on the computer.

As far as a HAMB drag outfit it will have to be a new outfit.I cant be seen wearin the same outfit twice:D That would be a bike world fashion Fupa...:eek:

Shoe
beatcad said:
that does look cool. what's the estimated completion date? just 'cause i wanna see the whole thing.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes but the minute it quits i know who i can count on to help me see the road in front of me.Mokan the strip to tough to tame and will break your headlamp every time......BAHAHAHAHA

Shoe
Tman said:
Nice Ginsu headlight! It dices it slices............make a salad in 30 seconds!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.