Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't really matter whether your projects are finished or not.....whether you ride or not. There is no shame in showin' up with your old lady on four wheels. The idea is that we get together IN PERSON. I'm going to the SO West in Oct. & then to a family wedding in Oxnard the following weekend.....let's take advantage of the killer weather & have a good time.

I'll show either Wild Angels or Little Faus & Big Haulsy under the stars. Foods usually pretty damn good...The Beer is always good along with the company. It doesn't cost you anything but your time.........Dig it.

7110 Oak St.
Frisco, TX.75034

If you come in from out of town you have a place to stay.

Tim

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Roach said:
I'll be there 4 wheels or 2,i have missed the last couple,everytime i wanna meet up the bike doesn't work with me.Well 2 or 4 i'm coming.

MikeD
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.....It's about getting together.

Chris - You're right....it was fuckin' HOT!!!

P.S. Wimmins provide excellent entertainment........:eek:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll have to make one of these in the near future Tim. Once the shovel is all done. It's only a 10 1/2 hour trip.
I remember JFA from my old Thrasher Skaterock tapes !!

·
Registered
617 Posts
looks like a good time. and such a deverse crew. one guy wearing a hippy killer shirt and one guy wearing a shirt of the ultimate hippy.:D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump - Gettin' the sheeot all dial'd in for an outdoor screening of...TBA....

If there is any interest we can meet somewhere central & ride up....we have done this in the past.....Any ideas...let's hear 'em.....

I'll make you a deal......you make it here & I'll make it worth your while!!!:)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like we're gonna meet at Strokers & ride up the Tollway to the crib.

Meeting at 3:30 - 4:00 & rollin' outta the joint by 4:30........for those of you that will have your projects in trucks.....we'll be back up here by 5:00 - 5:30.

Shaping up to be a good time.

Lookin' forward to puttin' some faces to names & seein' some I haven't seen in a month or so......

Dig It!

tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.