Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is J.R. and I am a car guy that might be building a bike soon, maybe. I'm here for info and help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did finally pick up a project a few months ago. It's a 70 T120 that I still need to track down an engine for (going with a 650 unit) and then decide on the style. It isn't on the front burner at the moment due to the chopped 50 Chrysler I just picked up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Full custom 48 Aerosedan (fleetline). Mustang 2 front suspension, 4 linked rear, hydros,4 batteries, 2 pumps, narrowed 56 caddy front bumper, narrowd 60 impala dash, dodge slant six, headers, 3 2bbl intake. It's my wifes project.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only the belt line trim where the roof meets the body and we are extending it down the trunk. It will also be getting a set of 72 spoke wires. Lowrider meets full custom. Interior will also have swivel buckets. As soon as we are done with the chopped 50 Chrysler and the 360cc shifter cart I'm jumping on the Triumph. They 48 is a long term project.
The Triumph will be my first bike build so I'm going to be learning as I go. Right now I am collecting pics and deciding how I want to do it. This bike gives me a hard on...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts