Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· TI_Tuesday
1,408 Posts
Danny F. said:
I've seen rubber type oil caps used in threaded holes..I said seen 'em, don't know if they actually sat tight inthere..
i had rubber ones on my gas/oil tank. pulled it off on day to fill up with gas and it broke. had to find a pick to get that Fr out. i'd get a metal weld in set up.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.