Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in, is Flyrite going to be making them? What style are they going to be--a hardtail version of a stock unit frame, or modified somehow? Pricing?

I've decided that my current triumph frame is total junk and rather than spend the time and effort to build one from scratch, I might buy a new one. Thanks.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Tha Nutz said:
As in, is Flyrite going to be making them? What style are they going to be--a hardtail version of a stock unit frame, or modified somehow? Pricing?

I've decided that my current triumph frame is total junk and rather than spend the time and effort to build one from scratch, I might buy a new one. Thanks.
That's not your Casey Tallon frame is it?? :eek:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah! The one I got what, three or four years ago? Well, the welds are so ugly and I've heard so many horror stories, that I'm just going to junk it and start over. I rode it quite a bit a few years ago, but after building a few bikes since then, I have serious doubts about that frame's longetivity. I thought about cutting it all apart and re-welding it all with the TIG, but it would take too much time and effort. Why start baking a cake with rotten eggs and spoiled flour?

As an aside, what happened to Willie J? His site says he is not taking frame orders anymore.

Englishman said:
That's not your Casey Tallon frame is it?? :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Tha Nutz said:

We will be making them. We have started the bed to jig the frames. They will be a hard-tail version. I will post pics as soon as we have one rolling. As for price, somewhere in the $600 range and come with a Flyrite MSO.

-Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts