Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
CrazyD said:
Just thought I would check if there was going to be any bikes at the drags this year.

the scooters last year were a highlight of the drags!

Shoe, Crow, Flyrite gang????
A couple of the Flyrite crew will be there...The Scorcher will be there for those that want to ride it.

-Jason

·
Registered
500 Posts
Unfortunately, this year it looks like I am out. Stuck on a movie set that weekend. If things change I will blast up on my Duc and take ya up on that ride Jason.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My buddy and I both nuked our bikes late last night, so were out. We rode for about 20 miles out in the sticks and decited at a 4 way stop to get on it and race. About 1/4 mile later shit flew off his bike almost hitting me and when I went to go look for it mine died. He pulled up next to me and right then and there his motor locked up!!!! The Bonnie is out and so is the sportie. We will be there.... can't miss a good time! So much for test and tune.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scorcher said:
A couple of the Flyrite crew will be there...The Scorcher will be there for those that want to ride it.

-Jason
Wow thats awesome, I will take you up on that!!!

Crow, that sucks man was looking forward to pounding that special Texas brew:D maybe you will surprise us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.