Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a HAMBer for a few years. got the blue 32 ford truck and just recently, sunday, got the rudy/moody/now Pachi 35 ford truck. the "hookers on the door truck". anyways, dont got a bike yet but love em to death. the gent that i bought my 32 from is a freak about bikes. the biggest BSA/Trump guy i've seen. he'll get me squared away some day on a good project. i told him about the place and asked him to join in. he would be a huge asset to the joint. anyways, sayin hey!
ruralrod
got another gent that is a HD guy. he does em right. old knuckle stuff and bobber. i'll tell him.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
ruralrod said:
been a HAMBer for a few years. got the blue 32 ford truck and just recently, sunday, got the rudy/moody/now Pachi 35 ford truck. the "hookers on the door truck". anyways, dont got a bike yet but love em to death. the gent that i bought my 32 from is a freak about bikes. the biggest BSA/Trump guy i've seen. he'll get me squared away some day on a good project. i told him about the place and asked him to join in. he would be a huge asset to the joint. anyways, sayin hey!
ruralrod
got another gent that is a HD guy. he does em right. old knuckle stuff and bobber. i'll tell him.
Welcome! Wher bouts you located?

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Hey man , good to see you on the new board . That truck makes you kind of a celebrity ! Got any recent pictures to wow anyone who might not know what you are talking about ? I'd love to see how it has ended up over the last few years .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts