Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were going back to the hotel Sat. night and saw a raked out sporty and a VW GTI "race" off from a light. A Ford exploer ran the left turn red light and the rear bumper grazed the sporty's front tire. It wasn't really a bad crash, the guy on the sporty went down easy and walked away. His bud and the GTI went after the Ford and it finally came back. I was just wondering if anybody knows this guy, and, if you do, tell him my wife and I hope he's okay. Man, that's an image I'll never get outta my head.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Raked out, extended forks, flamed tank. If I remember correctly, he was a short guy. His buds rolled the bike out of the intersection, so the front couldn't have been messed up to bad.

·
Registered
411 Posts
a guy i know had got hit by a car was on a shovel with a sporty tank that was black and red..with extended forks...and hes ok...dont know of anyone else...but he fucked his forks but other wise him and the bike but is ok.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kartbreaker said:
a guy i know had got hit by a car was on a shovel with a sporty tank that was black and red..with extended forks...and hes ok...dont know of anyone else...but he fucked his forks but other wise him and the bike but is ok.
I think that might be him. It sure sounds like the bike. I probably thought it was a sporty 'cuz of the tanks. Good to hear about him.

·
Registered
411 Posts
yeah it was Josh...hes ok...i saw him in his pick up yesterday driving...i saw his chop at buds...forks are fucked..everything else looked ok....dusty

Eveldave said:
that wasn't Josh, the young guy who works at Bud's, was it? his bike fits that description. (shovel with long forks and red and black sporty tank) whoever it was, hope he's ok.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.