Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a front page article in the sunday paper here in beautiful downtown Napa, CA they talk about Paul Jr. looking at a building to move to!!! yeah, OCC Jr. fucking West or something.

Please someone save us! We Napkins have enough probelms with tourists. We don't need OCC disciples showing up too! Oh fuck me......
:mad:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ouch, that hurts. I grew up over the hill from you in Sonoma and if drunk wine tasting tourists are not bad enough, now you'll have a bunch of ding dongs wine tasting on an OCC wine country themed rentals.

·
Registered
386 Posts
That ****** better not come down here. Oh well, he won't be in business more than 10 years. I hope people open there fucking eyes and stop acting like fish, gravitating to any shiny hunk of shit rolling past.

·
Registered
149 Posts
He just wants to move there so he can join SOA an be a real biker.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Dont you want a theme bike "builder" in your hood. It was clear to me when jesse james lost the bike build off to the n.y. Crew what the deal was. As much i as disslike jesse's views i do honestly think he knows how to really build scooters you can ride anywhere you want to go. His views have got him where he is on a tragic personal basis. It would be amazeing what a change in his views would make in his life and his scooters. Jmo
bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.