Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,
We were kinda talking about swingarm frames on another thread. Since I noticed there are a lot more swingarm bikes in the old mags than I remembered, I thought I'd post this one. Most of what I'll post is Harley stuff so this one is really different. The ad is from August 73 Street Chopper and the bike is from March 74.
I took my Panhead frame to the powdercoaters yesterday. I think as soon as I finish the pan up, I'll start on another swingarm bike. I guess I should have kept the Harman frame.
Guess I'd better get to work.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SltyDog,
Thanks, I'll try to post a few.

SactoDonny,
Welcome to the list. Looks like you've got a few projects to keep you busy. What's the plans for the scooter?

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks larry ive been lurkin around for a while.. been a HAMBr since 03 i believe...

as for my plans?? i had visions of grand but i think im just gonna strip it down a little and ride the piss out of it... i was riding it everyday but i'm having some carb issues i believe.... i think i should pour my money into what i really would like to build instead of substituting a honda...

the projects in the background.... i work at a custom and rod shop named blue collar customs.... the red oxide car is a sectioned and chopped 55 ford...

thanks!!
donny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.