Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
didnt want to hijack antibilly's thread so i started this one.

i scheduled a photo shoot for the magazine this past saturday and invited tom to come along for the ride.
tom picked out a great route. lots of rural roads and some mountains. after shooting a bunch of stills of the bike we headed into town to get some riding shots.

so i'm riding a rigid with a spring seat, foot clutch, jockey shifting and holding the camera in my left hand. trying not to drop it while shifting. oh and 50lbs of gear and tools in a backpack.

here are some outakes. saving the best pics for the mag. i need to set up a helmet cam rig of some sort.

by the way this bike is tits and the guy who built it is a GD genius but completely humble and unassuming. look for this bike in a future IH

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flatironmike said:
WOT, No Asbury Lanes this Sat.?
no i'll be there. we were trying to get this builder to come up to asbury with us. but he has a prior commitment. hes stoked about the possible october loyal to none show though.

i took these photos this past saturday. just happened to be writing the article now and weeding through a couple hundred pics

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
i almost wet my pants with the first bike i saw of his. the details and such...

now i have to go and actually change.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
it was funny seeing tom saturday night at lucas' house with the sunglasses tan. he said you guys had a good ride.

see ya'll tomorrow!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts