Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm throwing a bbq this weekend. Going to be neighbors and friends. I'll try to block of the spot in front of my place for bike parking. We'll have some snacks and beverages (soda and PBR) and probably some dogs/burgers. If you want something fancy feel free to bring it. It's normally a pretty kick back family atmosphere, unless I get hammered, then watch out. Drunken watersliding will commence on the little tikes play set.

Anyway, address is 10334 Leary St zip 92124. It's really easy to get to, about a mile off the 15 tierra santa/balboa exit.

If you do plan on comin please shoot a pm to rsvp. if not, well don't say you weren't invited.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Voneville said:
I'm throwing a bbq this weekend. Going to be neighbors and friends. I'll try to block of the spot in front of my place for bike parking. We'll have some snacks and beverages (soda and PBR) and probably some dogs/burgers. If you want something fancy feel free to bring it. It's normally a pretty kick back family atmosphere, unless I get hammered, then watch out. Drunken watersliding will commence on the little tikes play set.

Anyway, address is 10334 Leary St zip 92124. It's really easy to get to, about a mile off the 15 tierra santa/balboa exit.

If you do plan on comin please shoot a pm to rsvp. if not, well don't say you weren't invited.
Fuck you and your BBQ....hahaha....so is it an all weekend BBQ? I'll be there for sure.....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes all weekend, starting from when I get drunk saturday morning till I sober up sunday night :)

Seriously, saturday show up anytime after 11:00 am. Please plan accordingly if you're getting fucked up. There's plenty of room to crash on the living room floor if you're not in any shape to ride. I strongly discourage drinkin and driving/riding.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Plenty of shade. We got a covered patio in the back and a big shade tree out front. I might hook up a misting hose out back too... Maybe. If no one goes in my garage and sees what mess it is I'll do the mister instead of cleaning the garage.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last bump for this thread. If you're packin light there is a store around the corner and I can always run up to the exchange for tax free hooch. See whoever is comin tomorrow.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'm gonna make one of these damn bbq's one of these days...just bad timing. Bike is apart and and sad. Time for some new wiring.
Just got all my shit today except i'm waiting on the ign. switch.
Then i pull the fucker apart, drink beer, and then i'll call one of you guys to help me put it all back together...ahahhahahaha...
Next time...fo sho.

Voneville said:
Last bump for this thread. If you're packin light there is a store around the corner and I can always run up to the exchange for tax free hooch. See whoever is comin tomorrow.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ryno said:
I'm gonna make one of these damn bbq's one of these days...just bad timing. Bike is apart and and sad. Time for some new wiring.
Just got all my shit today except i'm waiting on the ign. switch.
Then i pull the fucker apart, drink beer, and then i'll call one of you guys to help me put it all back together...ahahhahahaha...
Next time...fo sho.
Right on, my old club used to do barn buildings. Everyone would bring their shit over to someones place and we'd barbaque and work on bikes and scooters all day. If you couldn't wrench for shit you better hope you could grill :) It was cool. Someone with a bigger garage then me should host one of those someday...

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey now that is my bike ! Derek thanks alot. great BBQ really nice to meet u. that also goes 4 fredo, DG allen & our Iraq bound hero !! your families were all great, we had a blast hangin with u.
hope we can do it again sometime.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
A good time was had for sure, food was great, people were cool. Best part of the day was meeting people that went to the BBQ on the hopes of meeting some crazy people (right on Rico) Then I noticed I wasn't wearing the right shoes, so I hit the gate.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha, you puked? Fuckin Champion! You didn't make an ass out of yourself but your ole lady looked ready to go about 4 hours before you were :) hahaha. Glad you guys came out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Again, thanks Derek, you guys were great. Rico and I got a flat at 70mph on the 805 on the way back up. Coulda been really hectic, but he pulled it like a champ. Innertube was jacked up, so we made the most of it, grabbed dinner and I had a couple of LARGE margaritas. I can't believe Dwayne puked...hahaha....righteous....hey I didn't wear the right shoes either....but then again....I WAS in the Velcro cool club with Dwayne's lil one.
Take Care!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts