Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my wife an I will find our selves in Monterey, Ca around mid November and was wondering how hard it is to find and visit Cole Foster at his shop?

Anyone been there? Bought the t-shirt?

Solo

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I shot him an e-mail and got a good response. So I will be looking forward to swinging by.

Solo

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been there and both Mr. Cole and Aaron were super hospitable to me and my family. Mrs. Susan was out so we didn't have the privilege of meeting her. Cole is a wealth of knowledge and he didn't seem to mind questions so long as you don't mind him working while y'all talk. They were super nice to us! Only advice I can offer is call in advance because they do stay busy! Have fun in Monterey! That area (Monterey, Pacific Grove and Big Sur) is the most beautiful place on earth in my humble opinion. My in laws live in Hollister so we spend time out there every year. If you need any help with the area (places to see, stay and / or eat,) send me a pm.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanks for the info. If we get lost I will send out a distress signal...

Solo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Met the Salinas Boys at the Yokohama Mooneyes. It was good to meet the guys and be out drinking with them all. Pretty good blokes and down to earth. Man oh man do they build some cool bikes there.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Yokohama show is a great place to hang out. I really let my hair down everytime I go.

Solo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts